Good Evening Peeps…
Since last year we have been going through a lot, We have lost so many people, Fear has taken over us. Seems we have totally forgotten to live.
Hoping 2021 will be the best year for all of you and may you all a positive life and positive thinking.
There are a lot of negative people in this world and those negative people will tear you apart if you allow them to. Rather than trying to see the bright side of things, these people are always holding onto the bad things.
If you’re dealing with someone in your life that is constantly belittling you and making you feel bad, you need to limit their presence in your world. These people should not be holding power over you and you should not be allowing them to bring you down. If you allow these people to place in your life, they’re only going to make things harder on you in the long-run.
Below are some of the points I feel you should be in your mind every morning when you wake up while you might care about these people, they aren’t good for you and you need to do what’s best for you. While some of these things will be harder than you might expect they will all be important.
- Pleasing other people is not something you should be worrying about. If you’re not pleasing yourself how could you ever expect to please other people? At the end of the day if you’re not being true to yourself then you’re doing something wrong. You cannot please everyone and the sooner you come to terms with that the better.
- You are not in charge of everyone else’s wellbeing. If you’re trying to solve the problems of everyone in your life you’re only going to disappoint yourself in the end. While there are people who will try to push their issues onto you, you need to be able to separate yourself from those issues. We are responsible for our problems and the people who are facing them must work through them on their own. Sure, sometimes you can help with smaller things but you’re not perfect and you sometimes won’t have the answers.
- While other people might have some pretty nasty things to say about you that doesn’t mean that their words or thoughts define you. You’re not who they say you are, you are who you are. At the end of the day, you’re the only person who is capable of defining yourself and you should work to never forget that.
- Stop letting people stay close who aren’t going to help you when you need help. Surround yourself with people who have proven to you that they care. If they don’t have your best interest in mind they don’t deserve a place in your life.
- While cutting people off isn’t always easy, it is important. Let go of people who refuse to put forth the efforts that you put forth to make the connection work. You’re not a toy that can be stepped on. Be willing to hold your own.
Hoping I could bring some positivity to you. Let us all forget there was just no 2020 and it was just a dream and when you woke up it’s already 2021 with a positive start and let us try and maintain a positive environment.
Thank you if you liked it kindly do comment, If you want me to share anything kindly do let me know.
INSTA @ mehul sutar.
FB @ Mc mehul mike sutar